Prayers and positive thoughts definitely go a long way. Today I had a Dr appointment scheduled to have a biopsy done. At my last pap, I had an abnormal reading come back. So my OB scheduled me to have a biopsy done on the cells. He said the cells appeared to be mild. Well today I went in to have the biopsy done and he didn't do it. WHY? You ask. Because there weren't enough cells to get a biopsy of. And he said from the looks of things the cells looked like they were low grade because they weren't showing up very well. (The cells are on my cervix) He did however take a swab for some testing and scheduled me to come back in 6 months for pap to check everything out. So unless my swab test comes back bad I won't return til December. I go 3 days before Christmas and 5 days before my birthday. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY BIRTHDAY...YOU GET A PAP! I'm not complaining though because no biopsy means no pain and less worrying . I've already been through that routine once so I don't want to relive it. So I'll take the swab and 6 month check up.
On the topic of other ramblings....
I think tomorrow I will do some working out (fingers crossed for motivation), deep cleaning the house, and making some baby food. WISH ME LUCK! And I still need to dye my cheesecloth for a newborn session this weekend and I still want to go prop hunting. Good grief! That reminds me I need to make a list for what I need to take to the session with me.
Well off to make lists and other things.
<3
1 comment:
Glad to hear it!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment