Super excited!!!

I am so excited right now! I have 2 photo gigs coming up. Yay!!!! Actually it will be 3 but 2 for sure. In fact, I have one tomorrow. A girl I know just got her realtor's license and needs her business headshot done and she asked me! This will be my first official paying photo job...and my first time doing anything like this. I really hope I don't disappoint.

And then another friend of mine wants maternity pics done and of course I said yes. I'm thinking it will be my gift to her and if she wants specific prints then I will just charge her for those. I'm going to print a few for her as part of my gift but then if she wants extras or large prints then I will charge.

Then I have a senior here in a few weeks to do. (paying for sure) And I think at least 1 more maternity, 1 more senior and my niece's 1st birthday pictures (which I'm being paid for too)!!!

I'm seriously sooo excited!!! I really hope this takes off for me and I can make a decent living off of it. I'm so proud of myself too for doing this.

YAY!!!

3 comments:

Jessica knorr said...

That is awesome!! I would love to do photography professionally but I have soooo much to learn LOL.

Lucrecia said...

How exciting!! Best of luck, and look forward to seeing them!

ChloƩ said...

Congrats, how exciting! Can't wait to know how it went!