Slowly regaining my mojo

I am slowly and I mean slowly regaining my scrapping mojo. I would really like to get caught up on Kennedy's book...even if I just do a book from birth to her first birthday (she's only 2 months old but I'd like to be caught up to there...). And I'm thinking I'll just throw in a few maternity pages instead of doing a whole pregnancy book. Unless I'm feeling very ambitious and can get caught up on other things first.

I have a list of things I'd like to get done business wise and then scrapbook wise:
Business Wise:
Photography; crop card guide, thank you cards, gift certificates, storyboards, pricing for storyboards with sizes and frames, specialty pricing list, wall display templates, appointment reminder cards(possibly), mini accordion album template (possibly) and a few other things. Oh and another document I need to type up plus adding some things to facebook.
Craft business; policies, thank you card, etsy store.


Then there's scrapbooking wise:
Kennedy's Book
Pregnancy Book?
Catch up on other misc. pages...pages of me and J, pages of myself, other family pages.

See lots to do...and little mojo to go with it.

Here's the page I did today:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful page!! glad you are getting your mojo back... I've lost mine too and its slowly coming back

ChloƩ said...

Gorgeous LO! I know how you feel when you mojo isn't there and you need it! Don't worry, though, I'm sure it'll come back!

Jacinda said...

I've been struggling with mojo lately too. I still get my pages done, but they take forever to complete these days. Your page is beautiful.