Week 5

Yay week 5!!! I'm so happy that I've stuck with it. This week was pretty uneventful although we did get out and about a few times. The weather here has been bipolar so on the few nice days we got we took advantage of it. She had first official piggy tails this week. I was sooo excited! lol And she's been doing this little pose that I call her pageant pose. lol. That would be the picture from the 3rd.

I can't believe that in about a week my baby will be a year old!!! Her birth story will be posted on her birthday...it only took me a year to do it. lol And I've been working on her scrapbook, especially her page that shows her entire year so I plan on posting that with our weekly collage as well. So lots of things next week.

Click the picture to make it bigger if you'd like.

Well it's SuperBowl Sunday, and regardless of who's playing I never miss the SuperBowl. So I'm off to get ready for the day and enjoy the last football game of the season :(

Have a great Sunday!! TFL!
xoxo until next week.

No comments: