Your photography is amazing. I especially love the picture of her in the bathtub and looking out the window. Good job keeping with the picture a day for two weeks. I have to say I do think it gets easier as time goes by and it becomes more and more of a habit.
Be still my heart! You take the most precious photos!! It helps with that little cutie - eek, so kissable, lol :) LOOOOOVE your photos! I can't wait till next week - I love seeing your pics :D
5 comments:
She's a total cutie! I love seeing her grow up. :) Great shots of various things she does in her week!
Your photography is amazing. I especially love the picture of her in the bathtub and looking out the window. Good job keeping with the picture a day for two weeks. I have to say I do think it gets easier as time goes by and it becomes more and more of a habit.
Be still my heart! You take the most precious photos!! It helps with that little cutie - eek, so kissable, lol :) LOOOOOVE your photos! I can't wait till next week - I love seeing your pics :D
Adorable photos!
She's adorable!
Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
Post a Comment