Sometimes I just have my days...and today is one of those days. I am like a ball of goo with emotions. I know it's normal but woo sometimes I get a little out of control lol. I still like to blame the "new mommy hormones". I'm in for a rough life with my little girl since I seriously love that little girl more than words can express. Awww the love of being a parent. I have no idea what I'd do without her.
I'm not going to lie though, today was rough! She was such a crabby patty. Not sure if we are teething already (too early I thought), or if she doesn't feel good, or if she was just having a crabby day. Either way she wasn't in a pleasant mood. She cracks me up though. One minutes she'd cry and fuss, and then next she'd be laughing at me and smiling. Baby PMS?
Well that's all I got, I just had to gush a little.
Oozing heart & baby pms,
Holly
No comments:
Post a Comment