You can call me Betty Crocker...and some other ramblings

You can call me Betty Crocker because I cooked 2 nights in a row! lol That's a big deal for me. I hate to touch raw meat so it typically hinders me doing any cooking. But lately I've been trying to cook more and more. Last night I made homemade pizza with pepperoni, bacon and pepper rings. Tonight was ropa vieja with "chipotle restaurant" rice. It was sooo good! When I cook, I cook really well. It's in my blood. My parents and my grandparents are excellent cooks. I didn't take 1 stinkin picture of my food either. DANG IT! I had the camera out and everything but didn't pick it up. ugh! Go figure!

My precious baby is 3 months old! I can't believe it. Where in the heck did that time go? She's getting so big too. Talking more, getting used to standing on her legs, sitting up with support and trying to sit up on her own, blowing bubbles, rolling from belly to back and back to side, and when she's doing tummy time she is trying desperately to get her legs under her to crawl. It's all going too fast. I just want her to be little.

We've gone from this:

To this:

She's so cute I can't stand it! I know I may be a bit bias but I have the cutest baby ever! Tomorrow we have a dr appt, I'm really anxious to see what she weighs.

Sunday I have a maternity shoot for a friend of mine. I'm so excited! I can't wait and I hope they turn out good.

On another note I have a billion and 1 thoughts of projects I want to do running through my head. Not to mention business stuff. I also really want to catch up on some scrapbooking too.

Well with that being said and rambling over with I'm going to find something to do.
Tootles!

No comments: