I finally got my FB photog page up and running! Yay!!! It's still a work in progress, but the main guts of it are up and running. I'm so excited. Now I have to work out all the little details...pricing, packages, clients, schedules, a blog for it, possible website. Man it takes a lot of work!
I've already had quite a few request for info and pictures which makes me super happy! But I have to get the pricing and packages set up before I commit to anything. So that's my next thing to attack. J and I are going to sit down tonight and draw up the ideas so I can get them typed up. Eeeeee!
Alright I'm off to think up pricing and package ideas....WISH ME LUCK!
Oh and a personal update coming soon too.
Here's the link for my FB page:
Time Flies Photography
1 comment:
Congrats on your new business... sounds tiring ;) I wish you the best and I'm off to follow you on FB!!
Post a Comment