So this will be attempt 9,876 to get this blog going. But I think it's really time. So here's what you can expect...
Basically this will be a place for me to record my daily struggles with being a new mom, trying to find the balance with every day life, document milestones & every day life with photos, some random rambling, self promotion for my mother & I who are starting to sell items and best of all...a place for MY OPINIONS. Yep that's right, my opinions. "On what?" you ask. On anything I feel necessary to discuss that day lol. I really just need a place to get things off my chest, to reach out to others, and to clear my head.
I'm really going to put forth the effort to write every day (if possible) and post pictures when I can too.
So here goes nothing.....let's get this party started!
No comments:
Post a Comment