It was a long night. For some unknown reason Kennedy refused to sleep last night. We were up from 1am til 10am...not completely straight but what sleep we did get it wasn't much. Maybe 1/2 hr intervals after the bottle. She wasn't fussy or crying or anything she just wasn't sleeping. Normally she sleeps in her bassinet next to me, sometimes I'll just put her in bed with me between bottles. Last night she definitely wasn't feeling the bassinet so she spent the entire night next to me in bed staring at each other. Am I complaining...maybe a little bit but I wouldn't have it any other way. Just a long night that I'm not used to. For only being 1 month old she sleeps pretty well normally.
With the lack of sleep today I tried to just relax and sleep when I could but it didn't really work in my favor. I just couldn't fall asleep at any point for some reason.
My baby will be 1 month old tomorrow! I can't believe it's already been 1 month. I think I'm gonna cry. And I know it just goes faster.
Well got to get a few things done and then hopefully laying down and getting some sleep before my little person wakes up.
1 comment:
Ugh, that's tough! Hope you got some rest since then! Take care.
Post a Comment